Personal trainers! Learn how to elevate your training from one of the top industry experts, Sean Johnson - a fellow with the National Board of Fitness Examiners
Implement new exercises and science-backed theories, challenge the status quo, impress your clients with the most challenging certification in the industry!
What you will learn;
- A deeper understanding of applied physiology
- How to assess muscle imbalances
- Methods that rebalance imbalances
- Why periodization is superior to "muscle confusion"
- How to evaluate the safety against the efficacy of every exercise
- A new scientific approach to training
- Where, when, and how to palpate for assessment purposes
- How to turn most of your assessments into clients
- How to build a lucrative training business outside of a membership-driven gym
- How to make more money than what 99% of trainers make
- What marketing things NOT to do... as well as your best options
A J-Range trainer is an expert in;
- Exercise anatomy
- Applied physiology & exercise microbiology
- Basic nerve paths
- Progression training
- Applying the J-Range method of training on clientele
- How to build a lucrative personal training business
Sign up today for our in-person certification training (6 months for $15,000 per person), or join our mailing list for our future online release ($397).
Improve your clients results while decreasing their risk of injury
Learn each point to look at for every exercise (more than 25 on DB bench press for optimal results & safety)